Series IV: Leaving Your Legacy™
“Leaving Your Legacy™” is the last of the four courses. It ensures that affairs are in order with best practices to leave a legacy for future generations. This set of workshops cover wealth transfer, estate planning (wills & trusts), asset protection (mitigating inheritance tax), legal arrangements (power of attorney, medical power of attorney, funeral arrangements, etc); leaving your valuables for your loved ones; message to leave behind (write your memoirs).
- Leaving Your Legacy demands leaving a sustainable legacy. Clarifying what’s needed to empower versus entitle future generations legally, morally and financially.
- Will or trust – what’s right for you?
- Understanding taxes and how it affects you and your heirs
- Understanding how insurance supports estate planning strategies
- Defining your exit strategy
- Transfer of Assets
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Living Trust
- Funeral Planning
- Funding donations / endowments